Content Marketing Executive
Job no: 492316
Work type: Full Time
Location: Dandenong South
- Activate your flair for copywriting to deliver exceptional marketing content
- Global organisation with career development opportunities
- New and exciting role working across email, blogs, social media, PR, custom publications
We have a new and exciting opportunity for a highly talented and proactive Content Marketing Executive to join our Marketing team at our Dandenong South Branch.
Reporting to the Head of Marketing and E-Commerce, you will use your outstanding storytelling skills to produce content that is creative, tactical and response driven. You will assist the Marketing team in all areas of content creation, execution, distribution and analysis.
In this diverse role, you will also have the opportunity to work with an experienced and supportive manager who provides guidance, opportunities for professional development and encourages team members to work autonomously and take initiative.
SO, WHAT'S IN IT FOR YOU?
Bunzl Australia and New Zealand is a leader in the marketing and distribution of a diverse consumable products range across a wide variety of industry sectors. We're a multinational company committed to bringing out the best in our people through ongoing training and development, providing an environment that is safe, pleasant and harmonious, encouraging open and effective communication between all levels and offering employment that is secure and satisfying.
Some of the benefits you will enjoy include:
- A salary commensurate with experience - we know you work to live.
- A supportive and friendly environment that continues to grow and provide career opportunities.
- Well-being and community programs, including our Community Support Program (CSP).
- Discounted corporate deals, including Health Insurance plans and Holiday bookings.
This is not a full list, of course. We have a lot to offer the right person!
HOW YOU WILL CONTRIBUTE
Your primary objective, will be to execute the Content Marketing plan and follow strategies that support our market sectors including Healthcare, Hospitality, Facilities and Food Processing.
You will also be responsible to:
- Drive new business leads and support growing existing accounts.
- Develop and implement storytelling initiatives that increase online traffic, conversion rates, average transaction values across the business verticals.
- Develop and maintain a content calendar that is in line with marketing strategies.
- Develop content and implement across social media, email, PR and custom publications.
- Ensure channel optimisation, content distribution, branding and messaging.
- Track and report success of content marketing campaigns and continuously adjust and plan for success.
- Ensure Bunzl Australia and New Zealand brand standards are adhered to.
OUR IDEAL PERSON
You are a wordsmith. You understand the power of words and have a unique ability to engage and influence others through written word.
You will have a tertiary qualification in Marketing or Communications, ideally with 2-3 years’ experience in a Content Marketing role, however, we are open to a variety of backgrounds if you have a flair for writing great content.
In order to succeed in this role, you will also have the following:
- Strong computer skills. Solid knowledge of Microsoft Word, Excel and PowerPoint.
- Research, develop and implement ideas for content across email, social media, blogs, PR, magazines.
- Must be capable of delivering effective, compelling copy free of grammar, spelling, and punctuation errors.
- Develop and implement processes and procedures around content creation and distribution.
- Produce content that is creative, tactical and response driven.
- High attention to detail with strong copywriting and proof-reading skills.
- Strong interpersonal skills and outstanding customer service skills.
- Excellent written and verbal communication.
- Analytical, flexible and be able to think outside the square.
Does this sound like you? We’d love to hear your story!
Please apply through the “apply” option, including your resume and a cover letter.
NO AGENCIES PLEASE
Advertised: AUS Eastern Standard Time
Applications close: AUS Eastern Standard Time
Back to search results Apply now Refer a friend