Bunzl Safety - For Safe Working Lives.
- Career development opportunities
- Play a key role in developing a winning team that recognises and rewards success
- Join a multinational company with huge potential for local and regional sector growth
Bunzl Safety is a manufacturing, import and wholesale business. We specialise in the provision of reputable, quality and innovative branded products, including Mack footwear, WS clothing, Beaver lifting and materials handling, Beaver load restraint, B-Safe height safety and Frontier personal protective equipment.
We have a fantastic opportunity to lead and develop our Customer Care team within our Canning Vale Branch.
You will challenge the status quo and share your extraordinary ideas - Our size guarantees you'll have the opportunity, support and environment to be heard.
This office-based role will see you playing a key role in leading a dynamic team who always work together to optimise results and focusing on monitoring service performance and improving operations within the customer service team. You will partner with our sales team to ensure customer expectations are met, as well as maintaining effective relationships with key contacts, internal and external stakeholders.
Leading by example, you will be hands-on in managing one of our key accounts as well as assisting with the Customer Care function when required.
SO, WHATS IN IT FOR YOU?
Bunzl Australasia is a leader in the marketing and distribution of a diverse consumable products range across a wide variety of industry sectors. We're a multinational company committed to bringing out the best in our people through ongoing training and development, providing an environment that is safe, pleasant and harmonious, encouraging open and effective communication between all levels and offering employment that is secure and satisfying.
Some of the benefits you will enjoy include:
- A salary commensurate with experience - we know you work to live.
- A supportive and friendly environment that continues to grow and provide career opportunities.
- Well-being and community programs, including our Community Support Program (CSP).
- Discounted corporate deals, including Health Insurance plans and Holiday bookings.
This isn't a full list of course... We feel we have a lot to offer the right person!
OUR IDEAL PERSON
Ideally, you will have previous experience working in a Customer Service leadership role, preferably working with Safety, Workwear, PPE, Lifting and Rigging or Materials-handling products. You will possess a natural accountability, taking ownership to drive cultural change and process improvement initiatives.
You will also have the following attributes:
- Confident person with strong leadership qualities.
- Ability to motivate and inspire people, and improve culture.
- Proven record in the development of customer service; creating and maintaining strong working relationships.
- Excellent telephone manner and interpersonal skills.
- Computer literate and familiar with Microsoft Office efficiency packages.
- Strong numerical and analytical skills.
- A commitment to customer service excellence.
- Good organisational skills.
- Self-starter and highly motivated.
- Ability to work in a team environment.
If this sounds like a fit for you, and you have the skills and characteristics we are looking for, then we would like to hear from you!
Please apply through the ‘apply" option, including your covering letter and resume.
NO AGENCIES PLEASE