Customer Service Representative
Job no: 492307
Work type: Full Time
Categories: Customer Service
- Diverse Full Time role with career development opportunities
- Vibrant, experienced and supportive team
- Join a multinational company with a strong local presence
A new opportunity has become available at our Cairns Branch as a Customer Service Representative. Reporting to the Operations Manager, the key focus of this role is to facilitate the delivery of efficient, accurate and timely service to all Bunzl customers and/or suppliers face-to-face and over the phone.
You will play a key role in ensuring that our customers' encounter the highest level of customer service by providing shop-floor assistance and advice, accurately processing orders, building rapport with customers and providing creative solutions to a range of enquiries.
You will join a highly experienced yet dynamic team with an open leader who leads-by-example.
SO, WHATS IN IT FOR YOU?
Bunzl Australasia is a leader in the marketing and distribution of a diverse consumable products range across a wide variety of industry sectors. We're a multinational company committed to bringing out the best in our people through ongoing training and development, providing an environment that is safe, pleasant and harmonious, encouraging open and effective communication between all levels and offering employment that is secure and satisfying.
Some of the benefits you will enjoy include:
- A salary commensurate with experience - we know you work to live.
- A supportive and friendly environment that continues to grow and provide career opportunities.
- Well-being and community programs, including our Community Support Program (CSP).
- Discounted corporate deals, including Health Insurance plans and Holiday bookings.
This isn't a full list of course... We feel we have a lot to offer the right person!
OUR IDEAL PERSON
To succeed in this role, you will need an undeniable passion for creating memorable customer experiences and providing innovative solutions to customer enquiries. A background in retail sales with exposure to merchandising will be highly regarded, as you will be assisting customers on the shop-floor as well as over-the-phone.
You will also require the below:
- Previous experience in a similar position is desirable.
- Excellent telephone manner and interpersonal skills.
- Computer literate and familiar with Microsoft Office efficiency packages.
- Strong numerical and analytical skills.
- A commitment to Customer Service excellence.
- Good organisational skills.
- Self-starter and highly motivated.
- Ability to work in a team environment.
If this sounds like a fit for you, and you have the skills and characteristics we are looking for, then we would like to hear from you!
Please apply through the ‘apply" option, including your covering letter and resume.
NO AGENCIES PLEASE!
Advertised: E. Australia Standard Time
Applications close: E. Australia Standard Time
Back to search results Apply now Refer a friend