Tenders / Contracts Administrator
Job no: 492305
Work type: Full Time
Location: Erskine Park
Bunzl Safety - For Safe Working Lives
- Career development opportunities
- Be part of a winning team that recognises and rewards success
- Join a great, multinational company with a strong culture
Bunzl Safety is a manufacturing, import and wholesale business. We specialise in the provision of reputable, quality and innovative branded products, including Mack footwear, WS clothing, Beaver lifting and materials handling, Beaver load restraint, B-Safe height safety and Frontier personal protective equipment.
We are currently searching for a Tenders / Contracts Administrator to co-ordinate and facilitate all matters that pertain to tenders and contracts and to ensure tenders are submitted in a timely manner.
Reporting to the National Contracts Manager at our Erskine Park Branch, this role will see you developing, interpreting, reviewing, negotiating and managing contracts.
You will contribute to the profitable growth of the business by:
- Supervising the tender's process from the pre‐qualification stage through to the final bid submission, award of contract and engagement close out.
- Collating and ensuring proper documentation within the tendering and contract process.
- Ensuring all tenders are registered and recorded.
- Ensuring Tender Bid Evaluation meetings are created and completed for all tender opportunities within 3 days of tender receipt.
- Co-ordinating the preparation of RFT tender documentation with Operations, Sales and Commercial Departments.
- Providing technical evaluation of tenders and co-ordinating the commercial negotiation of clarifications in relation to the tender / contract documents.
- Co-ordinating pricing for tenders for 3rd party and home brand products.
- Developing and maintaining positive business relationships with Contract customers.
- Supporting the Branches with the identification and recording of cost savings in excel spreadsheet format as per relevant contract and KPI requirements per contract.
- Providing support to Sales and Contracts team regarding quarterly analysis, contract reviews and reporting.
SO, WHATS IN IT FOR YOU?
Bunzl Australasia is a leader in the marketing and distribution of a diverse consumable products range across a wide variety of industry sectors. We're a multinational company committed to bringing out the best in our people through ongoing training and development, providing an environment that is safe, pleasant and harmonious, encouraging open and effective communication between all levels and offering employment that is secure and satisfying.
Some of the benefits you will enjoy include:
- A salary commensurate with experience - we know you work to live.
- A supportive and friendly environment that continues to grow and provide career opportunities.
- Well-being and community programs, including our Community Support Program (CSP).
- Discounted corporate deals, including Health Insurance plans and Holiday bookings.
This isn't a full list of course... We feel we have a lot to offer the right person!
OUR IDEAL PERSON
You will have a minimum of 2 years' experience within a Contracts Administration position, ideally within the Industrial Safety Products sector.
- Your project planning experience combined with your excellent attention-to-detail will also be critical to your success in this role.
- Your unwavering ethics will enable you to foster a diverse and respectable workplace, and your strategic industry management skills will equip you to establish long range business plans.
- You will have strong analytical skills as well as excellent interpersonal, negotiation and persuasion skills in order to win the hearts, minds and trust of your prospects.
- You will have advanced skills in Microsoft Office suite, including Excel, Word and PowerPoint.
If this sounds like a fit for you, and you have the skills and characteristics we are looking for, then we would like to hear from you!
Please apply through the 'apply" option, including your covering letter and resume.
NO AGENCIES PLEASE
Advertised: AUS Eastern Standard Time
Applications close: AUS Eastern Standard Time
Back to search results Apply now Refer a friend