Customer Service Representative - Food Processing Sector
Job no: 492303
Work type: Fixed Term Contract - Full Time
Categories: Customer Service
With our Food Processing Sector specialist taking parental leave to care for her new bundle of joy, a new opportunity has become available within our amazing Customer Service team at our Enfield Branch.
Reporting to the Customer Service Manager on a 12-month contract, the key focus of this role is to facilitate the delivery of efficient, accurate and timely communication to Bunzl's Food Processing industry customers and/or suppliers, as well as our Food Processing Sector sales team.
Working autonomously as the sole Food Processing Sector Customer Service team member, you will become a valuable member of the highly supportive Customer Service Team at our Enfield Branch. You will receive comprehensive training to give you all of the tools and knowledge that you need to succeed.
SO, WHATS IN IT FOR YOU?
Bunzl Australasia is a leader in the marketing and distribution of a diverse consumable products range across a wide variety of industry sectors. We're a multinational company committed to bringing out the best in our people through ongoing training and development, providing an environment that is safe, pleasant and harmonious, encouraging open and effective communication between all levels and offering employment that is secure and satisfying.
Some of the benefits you will enjoy include:
- A salary commensurate with experience - we know you work to live.
- A supportive and friendly environment that continues to grow and provide career opportunities.
- Well-being and community programs, including our Community Support Program (CSP).
- Discounted corporate deals, including Health Insurance plans and Holiday bookings.
This isn't a full list of course... We feel we have a lot to offer the right person!
OUR IDEAL PERSON
To succeed in this role, you will need a minimum of 3 years' experience within a Customer Service or Customer Care position. Experience within the Food Processing industry is preferred, but not essential.
Your strong attention-to-detail will allow you to accurately maintain our project issues log to ensure that every customer demand can be met in a timely manner.
You will also require the below:
- Excellent telephone manner and effective communication skills.
- The ability to prioritise and continually adapt within a fast-paced environment.
- Computer literate and familiar with Microsoft Office efficiency packages.
- Strong numerical and analytical skills.
- A commitment to Customer Service excellence.
- Good organisational skills.
- Self-starter and highly motivated.
- Ability to work in a team environment.
If this sounds like a fit for you, and you have the skills and characteristics we are looking for, then we would like to hear from you!
Please apply through the ‘apply" option, including your covering letter and resume.
NO AGENCIES PLEASE!
Advertised: AUS Eastern Standard Time
Applications close: AUS Eastern Standard Time
Back to search results Apply now Refer a friend