Customer Service Officer
Job no: 492298
Work type: Fixed Term Contract - Full Time
Categories: Customer Service
Interpath has an exciting opportunity for a professional Customer Service Officer with great enthusiasm, a positive attitude and a high work ethic, to cover a 12-month maternity leave position.
We are a well established and respected supplier of premium quality laboratory consumable products to the Life Science Market, with a reputation for a high level of Customer Service.
Reporting our knowledgeable and supportive Customer Service Supervisor, this role is varied and interesting.
You will be responsible for:
- Maintaining key internal and external relationships.
- Prompt resolution of customer enquiries.
- Receiving incoming sales enquiries.
- Order processing and invoicing.
- Providing product information to customers.
- Support to the National Sales Team.
This is a Full Time position, operating 9:00am to 5:00pm, Monday to Friday.
SO, WHATS IN IT FOR YOU?
Interpath is a part of Bunzl Australasia, a multinational company committed to bringing out the best in our people through ongoing training and development, providing an environment that is safe, encouraging, and communicative through all layers of the organisation.
Some of the benefits you will enjoy include:
- A salary commensurate with experience - we know you work to live.
- A supportive team environment with opportunities for career progression.
- Wellbeing and community programs, including our Community Support Program (CSP).
- Discounted corporate deals, including Health Insurance plans and Holiday bookings.
This isn't a full list of course... We feel we have a lot to offer the right person!
OUR IDEAL PERSON
You will possess strong analytical and numerical skills, ideally with a background in Life Science Market.
In order to thrive in this role, you will also require:
- A passion for providing excellent customer service.
- A professional demeanor and friendly phone manner.
- Experience with an order entry/invoicing system.
- A high degree of proficiency with Microsoft Office.
- Meticulous attention to detail.
- Strong verbal and written skills.
This is NOT a call centre environment.
If you are serious about providing a superior level of Customer Service, then we would like to hear from you!
Please apply through the apply option, including your covering letter and resume.
NO AGENCIES PLEASE
Advertised: AUS Eastern Standard Time
Applications close: AUS Eastern Standard Time
Back to search results Apply now Refer a friend