Customer Service Officer
Job no: 492298
Work type: Fixed Term Contract - Full Time
Categories: Customer Service
Interpath has an exciting opportunity for a professional Customer Service Officer with great enthusiasm, a positive attitude and a high work ethic, to cover a 9-month maternity leave position.
We are a respected market leader who supply and distribute to the Life Science consumables market with a reputation for a high level of Customer Service.
Reporting to the Customer Service Supervisor, this role is varied and interesting.
You will be responsible for:
- Order processing and invoicing.
- Receiving incoming sales enquiries.
- Providing product information to customers.
- Processing credit notes, replacement goods requests and back-orders.
- Organising Samples for Sales Representatives and Customers.
- Maintaining key internal and external relationships.
- Providing support to the National Sales Team.
This is a Full Time position, operating 9:00am to 5:00pm, Monday to Friday.
SO, WHATS IN IT FOR YOU?
Interpath offers a friendly, family culture in the workplace where you will become a part of a dynamic, supportive and inclusive work environment, with opportunities for training and personal growth. We are also a part of Bunzl, a multinational company committed to bringing out the best in our people through ongoing training and development, providing an environment that is safe, encouraging, and communicative through all layers of the organisation.
Some of the benefits you will enjoy include:
- A salary commensurate with experience - we know you work to live.
- A supportive team environment with opportunities for career progression.
- Wellbeing and community programs, including our Community Support Program (CSP).
This isn't a full list of course... We feel we have a lot to offer the right person!
OUR IDEAL PERSON
You will possess relevant customer service experience in a sales-oriented business and strong analytical and numerical skills.
In order to thrive in this role, you will also require:
- Experience with an order entry/invoicing system.
- A high degree of proficiency with Microsoft Office.
- A professional demeanor and friendly phone manner.
- Strong verbal and written skills.
- Meticulous attention to detail.
This is NOT a call centre environment.
If you are serious about providing a superior level of Customer Service, then we would like to hear from you!
Please apply through the "apply" option, including your covering letter and resume.
NO AGENCIES PLEASE
Advertised: AUS Eastern Standard Time
Applications close: AUS Eastern Standard Time
Back to search results Apply now Refer a friend