Customer Service Representative
Job no: 492297
Work type: Full Time
Categories: Customer Service
- Career development opportunities
- Be part of a winning team that recognises and rewards success
- Join a great, multinational company with a strong culture
A new opportunity has become available at our Auckland Branch in Avondale as a Customer Service Representative. Reporting to the Operations Manager, the key focus of this role is to facilitate the delivery of efficient, accurate and timely service to all Bunzl customers and/or suppliers face-to-face and over the phone.
As part of the Customer Service team you will be responsible for delivering exceptional customer service as the first point of customer contact regarding sales orders, enquiries, product delivery and/or complaints.
Joining a small yet highly flexible team, you will be expected to learn our internal processes while also working to suggest and implement process improvement strategies in order to enhance our customers' experience.
SO, WHATS IN IT FOR YOU?
Bunzl Australasia is a leader in the marketing and distribution of a diverse consumable products range across a wide variety of industry sectors. We're a multinational company committed to bringing out the best in our people through ongoing training and development, providing an environment that is safe, pleasant and harmonious, encouraging open and effective communication between all levels and offering employment that is secure and satisfying.
Some of the benefits you will enjoy include:
- A salary commensurate with experience.
- A supportive and friendly environment that continues to grow and provide career opportunities.
- Well-being and community programs, including our Community Support Program (CSP).
- Discounted corporate deals, including Health Insurance plans and Holiday bookings.
This isn't a full list of course... We feel we have a lot to offer the right person!
OUR IDEAL PERSON
To succeed in this role, you will need a minimum of 3 years' experience within a Customer Service or Customer Care position.
You will also require the below:
- The ability to develop lasting positive relationships with both customers and colleagues.
- Resilience and the ability to work in a fast-paced environment where no two days are the same.
- Previous experience in a similar position is desirable.
- Excellent telephone manner and interpersonal skills.
- Computer literate and familiar with Microsoft Office efficiency packages.
- Strong numerical and analytical skills.
- A commitment to Customer Service excellence.
- Good organisational skills.
- Self-starter and highly motivated.
- Ability to work in a team environment.
If this sounds like a fit for you, and you have the skills and characteristics we are looking for, then we would like to hear from you!
Please apply through the 'apply" option, including your covering letter and resume.
NO AGENCIES PLEASE!
Advertised: New Zealand Standard Time
Applications close: New Zealand Standard Time
Back to search results Apply now Refer a friend