Sales Rep – Retail Butcher and Food Industry Specialist
Job no: 492293
Work type: Full Time
- Sales role specialising in high quality products to the Meat and Food Processing industries
- Use your expertise to offer innovative solutions to customers
- Work for a multinational company that recognises and rewards results
ABOUT THE ROLE
In this role, you would become the face of Bunzl to our Food Industry and Retail Butcher customers within your assigned territory. Your goal would be to develop strong relationships with those customers in order to grow your territory and to use your connections and industry knowledge to explore new business opportunities.
You don’t need to be an expert in Sales for this role! You will join a strong team of sales professionals within a structure sales environment that offers a comprehensive training and development opportunities.
Ideally, you will have a food processing or butchery background, and a passion for the Meat and/or Food Processing industry is essential.
Your customer-oriented approach will allow you to build strong rapport with a range of valued customers, providing the highest level of service and growing long-standing business relationships.
You will spend a lot of time on the road with regional travel, so a current Driver’s Licence is required.
ABOUT BUNZL AND OUR BENEFITS
Bunzl Australasia is a leader in the marketing and distribution of a diverse consumable products range across a wide variety of industry sectors. We're a multinational company committed to bringing out the best in our people through ongoing training and development, providing an environment that is safe, pleasant and harmonious, encouraging open and effective communication between all levels and offering employment that is secure and satisfying.
Some of the benefits you will enjoy include:
- A salary commensurate with experience - we know you work to live.
- A supportive and friendly environment that continues to grow and provide career opportunities.
- Well-being and community programs, including our Community Support Program (CSP).
- Discounted corporate deals, including Health Insurance plans and Holiday bookings.
- High performance sales coaching program.
- Tools of the trade, including a fully maintained company vehicle.
Don’t miss out on this great opportunity!
If you’re ready to make a move and you have what it takes, then we want to hear from you.
Please apply through the ‘apply" option, including your covering letter and resume.
NO AGENCIES PLEASE!
Advertised: AUS Eastern Standard Time
Applications close: AUS Eastern Standard Time
Back to search results Apply now Refer a friend