Field Testing Officer
Job no: 492292
Work type: Full Time
Location: Laverton North
Categories: Trades & Engineering
Bunzl Safety - For Safe Working Lives.
- Career development opportunities
- Be part of a winning team that recognises and rewards success
- Join a great, multinational company with a strong culture
What a great opportunity to work for one of Australia's well-known Safety businesses!
Bunzl Safety encompasses the very best products and services such as on-site inspections, workwear, footwear, PPE, lifting and materials handling equipment, height safety systems and technical services. We put Safety First, Work Second.
We have an exciting new opportunity for a mechanically-minded person to join our Field Inspection team based out of our Laverton North Branch.
After your comprehensive training as a Field Testing Officer, you will have the below responsibilities:
- Inspection of Lifting and Rigging equipment both external and internal.
- Chain Sling and Wire Rope Production.
- Testing of manufactured product.
- Issuing of test reports in accordance with NATA and ISO Standards.
You will join a highly collaborative team who help each other like a well-oiled machine and look forward to welcoming aboard their newest team member.
You manager leads by example and trusts his staff to work independently and professionally, providing support when required.
SO, WHATS IN IT FOR YOU?
Bunzl are a multinational company committed to bringing out the best in our people through ongoing training and development, providing an environment that is safe, pleasant and harmonious, encouraging open and effective communication between all levels and offering employment that is secure and satisfying.
Some of the benefits you will enjoy include:
- A salary commensurate with experience - we know you work to live.
- A supportive and friendly environment that continues to grow and provide career opportunities.
- Wellbeing and community programs, including our Community Support Program (CSP).
- Discounted corporate deals, including Health Insurance plans and Holiday bookings.
- Tools of trade, including a fully maintained company vehicle, mobile phone and a tablet.
This isn't a full list of course... We feel we have a lot to offer the right person!
OUR IDEAL PERSON
Ideally, you will be mechanically-minded with a background in the production or manufacturing fields.
Experience and knowledge in lifting, rigging or height safety application, products and processes will is preferred, as are the below attributes.
- Rigging qualifications and an understanding of WH&S regulations.
- Appropriate level of interpersonal skills, including both written and verbal communication.
- Willingness to work a flexible schedule that includes working outside normal business hours and to assist your team members in production and warehouse-based tasks.
- The ability to learn new tasks and adapt to a changing environment.
If this sounds like a fit for you, and you have the skills and characteristics we are looking for, then we would like to hear from you!
Please apply through the 'apply" option, including your covering letter and resume.
NO AGENCIES PLEASE!
Advertised: AUS Eastern Standard Time
Applications close: AUS Eastern Standard Time
Back to search results Apply now Refer a friend