Bunzl Safety - For Safe Working Lives.
- Career development opportunities
- Be part of a winning team that recognises and rewards success
- Join a great, multinational company with a strong culture
Bunzl Safety is a manufacturing, import and wholesale business. We specialise in the provision of reputable, quality and innovative branded products, including Mack footwear, WS clothing, Beaver lifting and materials handling, Beaver load restraint, B-Safe height safety and Frontier personal protective equipment.
Right now, we have an opportunity for a Sales Executive / Area Manager to manage a territory engaging existing and new customers to generate new sales opportunities and extend existing relationships.
This role offers high potential for growth, with opportunities to sell to a variety of customers across multiple industries, channels and product groups.
Working within our culture of strong sales methodologies, our reputable brands and diverse range of high-quality products and services should make the selling process a breeze.
If you are a go-getter with an eye for detail, then this is the role for you.
SO, WHATS IN IT FOR YOU?
Bunzl Australasia is a leader in the marketing and distribution of a diverse consumable products range across a wide variety of industry sectors. We're a multinational company committed to bringing out the best in our people through ongoing training and development, providing an environment that is safe, pleasant and harmonious, encouraging open and effective communication between all levels and offering employment that is secure and satisfying.
Some of the benefits you will enjoy include:
- A salary commensurate with experience - we know you work to live.
- A supportive and friendly environment that continues to grow and provide career opportunities.
- Well-being and community programs, including our Community Support Program (CSP).
- Discounted corporate deals, including Health Insurance plans and Holiday bookings.
- High performance sales coaching program.
- Tools of trade, including a fully maintained company vehicle.
This isn't a full list of course... We feel we have a lot to offer the right person!
OUR IDEAL PERSON
In order to thrive in this role, you will have had demonstrated experience in a Sales role in a direct-to-consumer, B2B function, ideally dealing with industrial products such as PPE, work-wear, safety footwear, power tools, hardware or materials handling equipment.
- A background in merchandising would also provide a great foundation for you to build upon in this role.
- Experience accurately maintaining a CRM is essential, and previous exposure to Pronto software will be an advantage.
- Your unwavering ethics will enable you to foster a diverse and respectable workplace, and your strategic industry management skills will equip you to establish long range business plans.
- You will have strong analytical skills as well as excellent interpersonal, negotiation and persuasion skills in order to win the hearts, minds and trust of your prospects.
If this sounds like a fit for you, and you have the skills and characteristics we are looking for, then we would like to hear from you!
Please apply through the ‘apply" option, including your covering letter and resume
NO AGENCIES PLEASE!